How to Apply
To register a new student with the International English School of Abidjan, a parent/guardian must follow the steps below . Please kindly fill all the information correctly before submitting during the online registration process.
Current students are re-registered via the School Online Portal Scholars App from which parents have to log in using their credentials. Contact the school administration if you do not have them and view the following helpful link to download a step-by-step PDF on how to re-register.
New parents only
To begin with the admissions process you need to register first via the online admission platform. Click on "Sign Up", Fill the registration fields and press on "Create Account" .
Once registered you will receive in your mailbox an email with your credentials and a confirmation link to activate your account before being able to proceed with the student's online registration.
Use the credentials you received through email to login to the admissions platform after clicking on the confirmation link.
Parent/guardian with a child already registered at IESA instead of registering again on Scholars App, has to use his/her credentials to login to the School Online Portal (Scholars App) to register a new child.
The Online Admission application takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. It is divided into eight (8) stages: .
Stage 1 Admission Class
To start a student's online registration process, choose the correct admission class you are applying for. Please check the age criterion and class correspondence.
Provide student's particulars. Student's information should be typed in as it is mentioned on his/her identification papers (birth certificate, passport etc.)
Provide student's emergency contacts. Please the list should include the contact of at least one parent.Stage 4 Medical details
Provide all students medical information if any.Stage 5 Authorized Persons to Pick up the child
Provide contact information of persons authorized to pick up your child(ren). Please the list should include the contact of at least one parent.Stage 6 Parent Details
Provide student’s parental filiations.Stage 7 Files
upload the required documents listed below. Please get them handy and scanned in pdf or image format before starting the online admission process.
- Photocopy of Birth certificate/Passport (from Pre-K and above)
- Updated Vaccination Records* (from Pre-K and above)
- Previous Academic Reports (from Grade 1 and above)
- Transfer Certificate/Exams Results (from Grade 1 and above)
*Meningitis AC (Méningite AC), Tetanus (Tétanos), Hepatitis B (Hépatite B), Yellow Fever (Fièvre Jaune) and MMR (ROR)
Note that admissions will be considered provisional till all the required documents are submitted.
Stage 8 Commitments
Agree with all the commitments set up by the school. Note at this level that by completing the registration process, you agree to abide by all the rules, regulations and processes put in place by the school administration.
All the stages can be filled independently except the commitments (stage 8) which can only be completed when all the previous stages are complete.
Actions and Icons Meaning
|Complete Process||Resume with registration you have started but you were not able to complete|
|Update Infos||Update information you have submitted.
|Duplicate||It appears when the status of an admission is on "in process". It is
useful for family of more than one child. It helps to create a new
admission by duplicating Emergency Contact(s), the Child pick up Contact(s) and the Parents Details.
|The invoice; It appears when the status of an admission is on "Waiting for payment" upon first validation by the school administration. Click on this icon to see the invoice.|
|Click on this icon to review uploaded information.|
|The stage is complete.
Check your application status to ensure your child will be enrolled for the coming school year:
- "In process" :Waiting for a first validation by the school
- "Waiting for payment" :After the first validation by the school, a proforma invoice of school fees will be visible on your admission account on the Scholars App. At this level of the process, you need to pay at least the admission fees.
- You can pay directly the admission fees with the School Administration by Cash, cheque or Credit Card
- or you can pay through bank transfer or Mobile electronic payment. If you are paying by bank transfer or Mobile, submit your proof of payment by sending an email to the school mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the school for the bank details and the mobile number.
Admission fees of 100,000 FCFA are not refundable. This guarantees that the school will hold a slot for your child but the admission process needs to be completed.
- "Waiting for admission test" (from G1 and above): a placement test will be scheduled.
- "Waiting for test results" (from G1 and above): You should check your notification for the tests results
- "Waiting for interview" (from G1 and above): On perusal of the tests results, an interactive session will be scheduled with the parents and the child at the school campus.
- "Complete": The registration process is complete. A seat is offered to your child for the next Academic Year.
- Parents will receive an official admission email from the school through their email address. This mail will contain their Parent Portal user access and some additional information.
- School Fees will have to be paid before school resumes.
- Meet with the School Administration to agree on a payment plan.