1. Fees once paid are not refundable.
2. Payment should be made by cash/ Bank Transfer/Cheque
(Cheque should be in the favour of “International English School of Abidjan or IESA”)
3. In case of a bounced cheque, penalty of 20% will be charged.
4. For all cash payments, please provide the relevant amount of stamp duty:
|AMOUNT PAID (FCFA)
||STAMP FEE (FCFA)
|More than 5,000,000
||% of amount paid
5. Tuition Fees are paid in full or in two (2) instalments:
- 1st Instalment in August.
- 2nd Instalment in December.
6. Transportation, Canteen and Extra activities fees are fixed, irrespective of working days per school term.
7. The payment per term of Transportation and Canteen fees is equal to the total sum of the months in the term.
8. The payment of Transportation, Canteen and Extra activities fees for one term has to be made at time subscription of these services and before the beginning of each term for all renewal. In case of non-payment the service will be discontinued.
9. Parent must necessary respect payment deadlines.
10. Upon non-payment of tuition fees, a reminder letter, sms or email will be sent. If no payment is received within 5 days, penalty of 10% will be charged and we’ll refuse the pupil entry to the school premises.
11. Further non-payment within completion of 15 days from the 1st due date will put the child off the class roll.
12. All school fees and terms and conditions mentioned above are valid at the time of admission. However, the school reserves the right to make changes to the fee structure, terms & conditions and/or ancillary charges from time to time